- A Coruña is 25 km from the house. In one click will have the most characteristic points of the city attractions, such as museums, historic sites, monuments such as The Tower of Hercules World Heritage Site in 2009, shopping centers, nightlife areas and enjoy the beaches Oza, Orzán, Riazor, Sta. Cristina, Bastiagueiro, Sta. Cruz, Mera, Cabanas, Miño, Valcobo, Barrañán, Caión, Razo, etc... Tourism in A Coruña
- Santiago de Compostela is 45 km from the house. A city declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and that if you come to Galicia, can not fail to visit... Tourism in Santiago de Compostela
- The Rías Bajas are a part of the coastal area of Galicia. They occupy the west coast of the province of A Coruña and the entire coast of the province of Pontevedra, from Cape Finisterre to the Portuguese border. From north to south they are: Ría de Corcubión, Ría de Muros y Noya, Ría de Arosa, Ría de Aldán, Ría de Pontevedra and Ría de Vigo... Tourism Rías Baixas
Casa Rosa do Xan Cerceda A Coruña Alquiler Vacacional Turismo zona rural
- In Cerceda is the only Aquapark of Galicia is only 2.5 km from the house. Open season from early from early June to early September at the following link will have all the information.Aquapark Cerceda
- If you want to practice a sport you may visit this website Quad Aventuras. It's amazing the variety of activities offered.
- Only 12.5 km from the center of the house is equestrian tourism O Ventoso,here you can hire a horse trail and enjoy the green Galician landscapes.
- For lovers of surf we recommend the area "Costa da Morte" specifically in Razo - Carballo, in this location there are several surf schools (RazSurfCamp , ArtSurfCamp y Surf&Rock) Razo is 32 km from the house down the road from Laracah AC-552